- Shipping Contract
- The Shipping Contract is part of the TSA’s increased security measures, and is used to establish a formal contract, in the event that the prospective customer does not have a record of at least 6 months prior shipping with Pegasus Logistics Group. In accordance with TSA regulations, the Shipping Contract must be completed no less than 7 days prior to shipping any cargo on a commercial carrier.
- Credit Application
- The Credit Application is essential for setting up an account with Pegasus Logistics Group and must be completed by any company wishing to enter into business with Pegasus Logistics Group on an open credit basis. However, completion of the Credit Application does not guarantee an open credit account.
- Operating Authority
- The Operating Authority, also referred to as an “MC,” “FF,” or “MX” number, dictates the type of operation a company may run, the cargo it may carry, and the geographical area in which it may legally operate.
- Terms & Conditions of Contract
- All shipments move on a Pegasus Logistics Group waybill. This document is our general terms and conditions.
* Some documents require the free .