COVID-19 Coronavirus FAQs
Pegasus Logistics Group
What You Need To Know Regarding Pegasus Logistics and COVID-19.
What is your readiness plan for labor, such as office workers, operations workers and drivers should COVID-19 appear?
We have structured SOP’s, and all our clients have redundancy built in for support in the event the primary coverage team is compromised. All supporting systems are cloud-based and have redundancy if the systems breakdown.
Do you have a list of “critical path” roles that must be maintained for business continuity?
国产av网站We have formal business continuity and disaster recovery plans, which are updated quarterly and define all critical path roles
Do you have proper employee communication plans and additional HR support to jointly manage salaried and hourly labor, monitor absenteeism rates, and employee education? If so, explain.
Yes, we have a formalized communication plan, consisting of emails, structured meetings (facilitated remotely on WebEx), and an intranet, which are all capable of tracking participation and activity. We capture data for employee attendance in a cloud-based HR system, accessible to management and employees remotely, which generates detailed attendance reporting and metrics. Our employees are required to log in through VPN and an instant messaging system that facilitates real time instant communication and time tracking. In addition to regularly posted updates on COVID-19 activity and news, we utilize a cloud-based learning tool for training on BC/DR and emergency preparedness procedures.
Do you have a readiness checklist if office/admin workers need to work from home?
Yes, this is defined in our Business Continuity (BC) plan and is employed in all BC Training to be used frequently for real life application.
Do you have infrastructure (laptops, phone, internet access) to validate the hours worked from home? If an employee handles contracts/invoices, how can they gain access to them?
国产av网站All our employees have the ability to work from home the same as they do at the office. They all have laptops, printers/scanners, VOIP phones, mobile phones, and internet access. Pegasus went this direction a few years ago out of convenience of a mobile work force, as well as satisfying the needs of our business continuity plan.
Do you have multiple agencies to support temporary labor needs to keep our operations running if there are significant absences due to self-isolating employees?
In addition to a robust and fully functional work from home plan, we have 5 agencies we partner with who are capable of sourcing temporary labor.
If your site is closed (manufacturing, DC, retail, office), do we have at least one alternative site identified to keep the business running?
国产av网站Yes, in addition to our corporate facility, we have locations in Chicago (IL), Harrisburg (PA), Los Angeles (CA), Dulles (VA), El Paso (TX), and Toronto (Canada). All locations are included in or BC/DR plan and capable of keeping the business running.
What other measures are you using to protect client’s business continuity during this pandemic?
国产av网站We receive daily updates from our partners and critical suppliers as to real time status of their networks to ensure continued service. Along with our network, we are pleased to say we are functioning business as usual. We will keep you updated periodically throughout the course of this crisis and most specifically, anytime something change
In the case of a virus contamination in your workplace, do you have a vendor identified to decontaminate?
We have identified Bio-One in DFW as a primary vendor to support decontamination.
EMERGENCY ACTION PLAN / DECONTAMINATION RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – FOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATION:
- There is much to learn about the novel coronavirus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Based on what is currently known about the novel coronavirus and similar coronaviruses that cause SARS and MERS, spread from person-to-person with these viruses happens most frequently among close contacts (within about 6 feet). This type of transmission occurs via respiratory droplets. On the other hand, transmission of novel coronavirus to persons from surfaces contaminated with the virus has not been documented. Transmission of coronavirus occurs much more commonly through respiratory droplets than through fomites. Current evidence suggests that novel coronavirus may remain viable for hours to days on surfaces made from a variety of materials. Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for prevention of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses in commercial and community settings.
- Businesses can practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks) with disinfecting cleaners and, or EPA-registered disinfectants that are appropriate for hard surface areas.
- BIO-ONE DFW, utilizes proprietary EPA approved chemical agents to neutralize pathogens that result from viruses and decease. These include airborne and hard surface pathogens.
- BIO-ONE DFW, executes commercial disinfection protocols during non business hours, so as to contain and or eliminate any cross contamination that may result from foot traffic of business employees or patrons.
- Most remediation projects are completed within a few hours, but this time may vary by the amount of relevant square footage.
- Bio-One DFW, is available for commercial grade disinfection for coronavirus affected areas.