Pegasus Logistics Group: Weekly Coronavirus Update
Click on the button below
To see the latest updates from
Pegasus Logistics Group regarding COVID-19
国产av网站To Our Clients, Followers and Friends,
Last week, we sent an update to our newsletter subscribers on our business continuity/disaster recovery program. To follow up on that update, Pegasus is implementing the next steps in this plan.
国产av网站Pegasus Logistics Group is committed to the health and safety of our workforce. Therefore, we are announcing proactive measures designed to help limit the coronavirus risk to our workforce. Currently, there are no confirmed or suspected coronavirus cases among the Pegasus community. As local, national and global health recommendations shift to reduce the spread of the virus, we are taking steps to help protect our workforce.
- Telecommuting – Effective, Monday, March 16, 2020 Pegasus Logistics Group is implementing voluntary, temporary telecommuting arrangements for employees whose job duties are conducive to working from home, but who do not regularly telecommute.
- All our systems are architected with redundancy built in, so that failover is a constant option.
- Our employees have laptops, printers/scanners, and mobile phones so the ability to work from home is the same as working in the office.
- Our local phone systems are VOIP and the individual handsets can plug into any local internet and function same as they do at the office.
- When an escalation happens that triggers an element of our continuity plan, as has the pandemic fear of coronavirus, we have daily health checks with all our appropriate partners and suppliers that help support your business.
At this time, we are happy to report that everything is business as usual, and we will maintain an update cadence with you periodically until this situation has subsided. We are committed to ensuring that our customer service remains responsive, high touch and flexible with no changes to how we conduct business.
Throughout the day, we will be posting the questions we are receiving from our clients and followers with responses from our operations and solutions experts.
If you have a question around the business continuity plan and how it applies to your specific supply chain and/or business circumstance, please email email@example.com国产av网站 and we will be in touch shortly.
COVID-19 UPDATES ›
Logistics demands experience and creativity. Other industries earn a bad rap when shipping companies tailspin as complications arise. That’s not good for your timeline (or your service level agreement). We’re here to change that.
Successfully managing your shipment of consequence is in our DNA. Our team is uniquely skilled to craft solutions for even the most complex logistics challenges, all while keeping your timeline on-point and costs under control. We’re in the business of making you look good.
ALL SERVICES & CAPABILITIES ›
Collaborate. Innovate. Execute. Repeat.
Logistics provides the opportunity for boundless innovation in the face of immense challenges. The relationship between your company and Pegasus is where confidence in execution is paramount. This is where industry savvy, custom technology, communication, and service excellence simply help you deliver.